On Thursday evening, December 4, join your fellow Columbia University alumni and friends for a celebration of the holidays.
Not on campus but at the home of Daniel and Giovanna Carter, in the Rice University area:
- Thursday, Dec. 4
- 6 to 8 pm
- Refreshments, light appetizers
- Street parking in the neighborhood
- NO CHARGE if you RSVP before Saturday, Nov. 29.
- You are welcome to bring a guest.
- After Nov. 29, a donation $20 is required, prepaid or at the door.
In the holiday spirit, please bring a donation to help us stock The Women's Home pantry. Items in high demand include
- non-perishable food items (canned tuna, rice, pasta, peanut butter, ramen noodles, etc),
- cleaning products (small bleach bottles, bathroom cleaners, kitchen cleaners, etc.),
- toiletries (toilet paper, first aid products, mouthwash, shampoo, conditioner, etc.).