Wednesday, November 8, 2017
- Doors opening at 5:30 pm
- At 7 pm, a notable local alum will be interviewed
- Learn what Columbia alums have contributed to Houston!
- Networking continues till 9:30 pm
1400 Hermann Drive (a condominium in Museum District)
- Please join us in 1st-floor party room (The Gallery)
- Parking available in Hermann Park, across street
- Free street parking in neighborhood after 6 pm
RSVP required by Mon., Nov. 6
$20 contribution requested, not required
- Sandwiches, snacks, and drinks, including beer and wine, will be served
- Feel free to bring desserts and your favorite drinks to share
- See an entertaining and informative interview with a notable alum
- Teresa Byrne-Dodge (Journalism, '77) will be interview by Patricia Gras (Journalism, '90)
- Teresa founded My Table magazine, which has served for 30 years Houston as it became a leader in the creation of new restaurants, chef careers, and food trends.
- Patricia Gras, former talk-show host for Houston Public Media, will get the news you can use!
RSVP Required by Monday, November 6, 2017
Others vital ways to support our club:
Volunteer to help with check-in or clean-up by checking the "I want to volunteer" box on the RSVP form.
All our volunteers receive a Lion Pin.
Donate $20 per person to cover our event expenses:
- Become a member: http://houston.alumni.columbia.edu/membership_options
If you have any questions, please notify Theresa Quintanilla at email@example.com or (281) 433-2302.