Please join CBS Alumni for a panel to explore how we can encourage innovation in our community.
- Daniel Carter (CBS MBA ’06 ), Investment Director, Saudi Aramco Energy Ventures (SAEV).
- Charles “Charlie” Costenbader (CBS MBA ’86), President & CFO, Encina Solutions.
- John “JR” Reale, Co-Founder and Managing Director, Station Houston, workspace for entrepreneurs and startups.
- Nick Tillmann, Director of Client Acceleration - Energy, Houston Technology Center (HTC).
- James Unterreiner, Shell GameChanger. The GameChanger team connects with innovators and creative communities to identify unproven ideas with revolutionary potential in energy.
- Moderator: Peter Tesarek, CBS Alumnus and Co-Chair of CBS Club of Houston Energy Committee
5:00-6:00 PM Networking reception
6:00-7:00 PM Panel Discussion
7:00 PM onwards continued networking at nearby location.
Drinks and refreshments will be provided; a SUGGESTED DONATION of $15 is requested (we cannot process credit cards, please bring cash for donation).
Parking at Green Street Garage, 1301 Main Street, entry on Fannin between Polk & Clay. For $5 special rate, request validation ticket from Station Houston Reception.
NOTE: Space is limited, so sign up early to avoid disappointment.