Please join the Columbia U. Houston Alumni Association in welcoming the John R. Eckel Jr. Professor of Financial Economics at Columbia.
- Dr. Harrison Hong of Columbia University
- Thursday, March 23, 2017 in the evening
- at the River Oaks Country Club
- Columbia University is graciously hosting this event free of charge
- Attendance is limited to Columbia U. alumni and parents
- You may RSVP now, but please check in later and decline if you cannot attend.
- Professor Hong's topic will be Behavioral Finance.
- See him in action: https://vimeo.com/10165857
Hong's work has covered diverse topics, including behavioral finance and market efficiency, agency and biased decisions, organizational diseconomies and performance, social interaction and investor behavior, and social responsibility and the stock market In 2009, he was awarded the Fischer Black Prize, given once every two years to the best American finance economist under the age of 40. He is a research associate at the National Bureau of Economic Research and currently an editor of the International Journal of Central Banking.