Energy industry in a downturn:
Challenges, opportunities, and trends in M&A, cost cutting, and risk.
- Eduardo Sanchez (CBS '07) – President, Sanchez Resources
- Keith Jennings (CBS '04) - VP, Treasurer of Cameron
- James Walsh (CBS '10) - Director, UBS Securities
- Bob Fryklund - Chief Upstream Strategist, IHS
- Daniel Williams (CBS '12) - CEO, Rod and Tubing Services (Moderator)
Note that all speakers except our host, Bob Fryklund from IHS, are Columbia Business School Alumni. (Thanks, Bob!)
Following the event, we will offer a drinks reception at a venue right next to the panel location.
This is our big Energy Committee Panel event of the year.
No charge for this event, but RSVP required as soon as possible because space is limited, and last year we sold out.
RSVP REQUIRED: https://www.eventbrite.com/e/columbia-business-school-alumni-club-of-houston-energy-industry-in-a-downturn-opportunities-tickets-24113517179